[Magdalen] Comey 'dismissed' Washington Post news blast just now

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue May 9 22:11:03 UTC 2017

President Trump dismisses FBI Director Comey

Comey mischaracterized key Clinton email evidence at hearing
 ?    ?

?In his testimony before the Senate on May 3, FBI Director James Comey
misstated key findings in the Hillary Clinton email investigation, say
people close to the inquiry. Clinton aide Huma Abedin forwarded a far
smaller number of emails to her then-husband Anthony Weiner than Comey
indicated, and none of them were marked as classified at the time.  (Photo:
Matt McClain/The Washington Post/Reuters)

By Devlin Barrett

May 9 at 5:46 PM ?

FBI Director James B. Comey has been dismissed by the president, according
to White House spokesman Sean Spicer.

"The president has accepted the recommendation of the Attorney General and
the deputy Attorney General regarding the dismissal of the director of the
Federal Bureau of Investigation," Spicer told reporters in the briefing
room.

Spicer also said that Comey was "notified a short time ago." This is
effective "immediately," he said.

[Read the letters from the White House and the attorney general]

Earlier in the day, the FBI notified Congress that Comey misstated key
findings involving the Hillary Clinton email investigation during testimony
last week, saying that only a "small number'' of emails had been forwarded
to disgraced congressman Anthony Weiner, not the "hundreds and thousands''
he'd claimed in his testimony.
.... more to the article, I just cut/pasted the beginning.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass