[Magdalen] Comey's Out

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu May 11 15:03:03 UTC 2017

Mike, how could you? That humble animal carried Our Lord into Jerusalem on
his final journey!

Seriously, though, McConnell is one of the most sanctimonious, disgusting,
no-good, revolting....and I'm running out of printable adjectives! As a
former manager of mine who was Filipina would mutter when utterly disgusted
by someone, "I like to kick his balls!" McConnell, IMNSHO, is so crooked he
will have to be screwed into the ground when he dies...and when he does
die, I will watch the funeral just to make sure he is damn well DEAD! (It
better be an open casket, too, because I think a lot of people feel the
same way.) I think the reason he doesn't want any further investigation
into the Russia thing is that he's up to his elbows in the caviar pot
himself.

Just my $.02