[Magdalen] Calendar question

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue May 9 22:38:10 UTC 2017

Agreed. I think technically, only parishes that have the Epiphany as
their title can transfer the observance to a Sunday. But with RC
churches pretty universally observing the Epiphany on the Sunday, most
bishops would be loath to press the issue and forbid Episcopal
parishes from transferring.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA