[Magdalen] Comey's Out

sally.davies at gmail.com sally.davies at gmail.com
Wed May 10 15:04:57 UTC 2017

This is doing my sleep time no good!! Glued to the screen till midnight for
Yates and Clapper, and now there is more?

I don't see why the WH being shocked rigid by Yates' brilliant testimony,
which I fervently hope they were, would result in the firing of Comey?
Seems to me he likely deserved to be fired for what he did to Hillary but
the timing is way too suspicious and Trump would hardly care abou that.

Hoo boy, interesting times all right

Sally D, in the wrong time zone for this