[Magdalen] Comey's Out

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Wed May 10 18:24:25 UTC 2017

Comey's firing will at the very least:
1.  Slow down the FBI investigation; and
2.  Create a diversion from Yate's compelling testimony.

I also notice Sean Spicer has suddenly been called twice in the last week
to "Naval Reserve obligations," necessitating Sarah Huckaby Sanders (who
grates on me like fingernails on a blackboard -- but so does Spicer, not to
mention the Prez) to take his place.  I think he has been pretty
incompetent at an admittedly difficult job, but so seem all Trump's public
interface people.

Sally, you've got to get some sleep, because the 3-ring circus isn't going
to let up until the impeachment (please, God) is completely finished and
done with.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY