[Magdalen] Uber or Lyft drivers?

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Thu May 11 16:08:28 UTC 2017

First, you'll certainly be in our prayers.

My parents retired to WNC and were active at St. Phillips, Brevard. We also
know the priest in Culowhee (who may be retiring?) and have friends in
Asheville. It seems to be a good diocese and certainly it's an area you, as
an outdoorsy person, would like. I believe Ginga Wilder's daughter is a
priest there. Milwaukee, OTOH is (AFAIK) rather high church and
conservative.

Last night I was playing an old LP, The Best of Buffy Sainte-Marie, which
included the song "I'm Gonna Be a Country Girl Again". It's been an earworm
for me all morning - maybe there's a reason for that.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com