[Magdalen] Uber or Lyft drivers?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu May 11 15:48:53 UTC 2017

This was suggested here, but turns out to violate the law.
You cannot deny accommodation based on race or sex.
That applies to male passengers, too.

Then this kinda got off the ground
(or on the road),
but plenty of churning by the Attorney General etc.

https://www.curbed.com/2017/4/5/15195806/uber-safr-ridehailing-for-women

One of my friends belongs to a group that drives patients to&from
doctor appointments/chemo. She is reimbursed by the Commonwealth (not the
patient). She's developed close near-pastoral relationships with some of
her passengers, and gets to deduct some of her auto expenses.
-M

I would think for a female it would be safer as a day