[Magdalen] Winding down.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu May 11 19:49:21 UTC 2017

I had a feeling Schilling was connected with McCormick spice company.
I vaguely remember both names on spice containers, but apparently
those spices were Schilling in the west, McCormick in the east. But
maybe sometimes they had common labels with both names somewhere.

With a name like Fluckers, it's got to be great jam!

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA