[Magdalen] Coffee on monitor moment

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sun May 14 00:41:19 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----

Much fun was had by all. I think we could get a week's tour together to find the various band and folklorico-religious events held in the Benelux countries. ..

Lessee I am getting older and my bucket list is not fulfilled. I need to get to Bayreuth, see all these folk celebrations. I've been to La Scala. I would be satisfied visiting Mt Athos and then recovering in Dubrovnik. I would be satisified with a Ring in Seattle, have attended a Capella Romana program here in Atlanta; have been to Santa Fe twice. Saw Paisiello's Barber in Amsterdam (rather boring may have been the Heineken's) saw an early opera or pre Opera in Sorrento where the lecture was longer than the performance., attended a Russian Liturgy in Chevetogne. I'd like to move to Paris or maybe just somewhere I can understand the French. Thank goodness for the Opera Platform/ St Eugene's is a Gallo Tridentine parish with cute guys in white ties carrying the canopy for Corpus Christi.

Joe

Joe