[Magdalen] Obstruction of justice much?

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Wed May 17 08:48:20 UTC 2017

If, as alleged, Trump asked Comey for a pledge of personal loyalty the
request should not have been made and Comey had to refuse. When he was
sworn in all those years ago I would guess that the oath of office
included something like upholding the Constitution. That is incompatible
with a pledge of personal loyalty to the current President since it is
possible that loyalty to the Constitution could require investigation of
the President and his staff.

Further it is alleged that what Trump told the Russians came from
Israeli intelligence. In passing this information on without specific
permission from the Israelis would breach the Holden Rule on sharing
intelligence between countries and lead to a very interesting discussion
with the Israeli Prime Minister. The Israeli intelligence serfvices have
a very good reputation and he has risked the loss of this source of
intelligence for the USA.

Roger