[Magdalen] A question for movie buffs : non-Anglican content...

sheila ketler ketbears at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 13:57:02 UTC 2017

Greetings everyoneI am seeking information I hope there is someone here who likes to watch classic movies... and can help me out..I was watching Bette Davis and Joan Crawford the other evening in the movie "What happened to Baby Jane".This was done in 1962? but is in black and white... So I was watching it husband was sleeping on couch and about20 minutes before the end of it I fell asleep so I don't know how it ends...
Anyone wish to advise???
So annoying!!!!
Hope everyone is doing well...
Sheila