[Magdalen] A question for movie buffs : non-Anglican content...

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu May 18 14:00:33 UTC 2017

That was one of the scariest movies I've ever seen.  Don't know how far you
got, but I'll just tell you that Baby Jane does get away. I don't think I
could watch it again...

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*