[Magdalen] Tricolor.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri May 19 13:16:23 UTC 2017

I've only seen one weeping beech, and it's magnificent! It's on the grounds of the Jesuit Spiritual Center in Wernersville, PA, and is supposed to be the finest specimen in the east. It is enormous!
You can go inside under the canopy; it's like being in a church. The first time I decided to try going in--after some hesitation--I found two white plastic chairs in there!  I imagined a spiritual direction session might have taken place...