[Magdalen] Tricolor.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri May 19 14:41:25 UTC 2017

In a message dated 5/19/2017 9:16:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gracecan at gmail.com writes:

I've  only seen one weeping beech, and it's magnificent! It's on the
grounds of the  Jesuit Spiritual Center in Wernersville, PA, and is supposed to be
the finest  specimen in the east. It is enormous!

The finest specimen of this cultivar locally is part of the landscaping  for
an Arby's Restaurant.  The restaurant has been in that location  for
about 40 years, and I therefore presume the weeping beech is about
50 years old.

David S.