[Magdalen] Cheap US-UK shipping?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat May 27 02:14:51 UTC 2017

I have the same deal as Lynn except that there are 3 POs fairly
equidistant. They cut the hours at one so I don't go there as often now
unless I am on my way to town. I usually go to Timberville although I'm
nominally in Broadway, but the guys in the Broadway PO are such grumps that
I just don't feel like dealing with them. They act like they are doing you
a favor if they deign to come to the window. The ones in Timberville are
cheerful and friendly and go out of their way to help. The lady in Lacey
Springs is the same, but that's the one that had the hours cut.