[Magdalen] Gregg Allman RIP

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat May 27 20:15:11 UTC 2017

from NYTimes / Saturday, May 27, 2017 3:56 PM EDT

Mr. Allman had "struggled with many health issues over the past several
years," according to a statement on his official website.
The band's lead singer and keyboardist, Mr. Allman was one of the principal
architects of a taut, improvisatory fusion of blues, jazz, country and rock
that - streamlined by inheritors like Lynyrd Skynyrd and the Marshall Tucker
Band - became the Southern rock of the 1970s.

Rest in peace music man.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass