[Magdalen] Gregg Allman RIP

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun May 28 03:54:18 UTC 2017

Losing the Greats, regardless of their particular form of art, really touches me.  Comes from being BOTH a Baby Boomer AND a Gen-Xer.

One night in a restaurant I and those I was with engaged the waitress in some "Entertainment" category-style trivial talk.  Things turned to a movie she'd never heard of.  I said that it was "only made in 1967!"  She said "My mother wasn't even born in 1967" (she meant "even born yet", but now we're getting into modern semantics, or lack thereof, as it were).