[Magdalen] Prayer pats, please

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat May 27 23:24:36 UTC 2017

 Prayers, Molly, that the pain will lessen and the healing will be swift.

 I heard similar complaints from both my dad and my friend Lyn. Lyn is
lucky enough to have a husband who spoils her dreadfully and he bought her
some real silk jammies and a nightie of the same stuff that she said were
ALL she wore around the house during this time (she had threatened to go
naked and I think did  part of the time). She said she had to burn them
afterwards though. My dad wore only a robe much of the time. He could
hardly stand to put his trousers on during the late part of his treatments.