[Magdalen] Prayer pats, please

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun May 28 00:00:24 UTC 2017

Praying, Molly!  So cruel that the finish line is in sight at the same time
the cumulavtiv effect of radiation has worn you out.  I am very sorry your
skin has burned.. I am praying that the final laps around the zapper will
be completed.  From that time on, you can heal.  May that be a quick
process.

Love,
Ginga