[Magdalen] Gregg Allman RIP

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun May 28 19:11:12 UTC 2017

>>>I'm older than y'all, but am reminded very unfavorably of the passing of
time when these folks depart.....particularly the ones younger than I am.<<<

Having passed the 50 rubicon two years ago, I too, Jay, feel that phenom as well.

As for the late Mr Allman, Wikipedia's usually more on the ball.  Look him up there like normal, and it has him still alive.  Click on the Wikipedia link that comes up on the right side of the Google screen, and it has him dead.  I imagine such is being fixed even as I type.