[Magdalen] Gregg Allman RIP

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun May 28 19:41:26 UTC 2017

As Wikipedia is open-source, its being up to date depends on editors
(anyone can be one) going in and making the changes. People have been
making a ton of changes today, listed in the Edit tab. Some reverting
and re-editing, too, as inappropriate or uncool changes are disputed.
All part of the Wikipedia process.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregg_Allman

--
Scott R. Knitter