[Magdalen] St. Paul's, King George, VA

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon May 29 02:06:37 UTC 2017

... no assumption of faux pas here <gdr>

peace and safe travels
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass