[Magdalen] Hymn choices...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon May 29 22:13:50 UTC 2017

I believe that TEC has a 'book' of that matches hymns to lectionary
readings - in many different combinations.

peace
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass