[Magdalen] Cornbread: How sweet?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon May 29 22:28:49 UTC 2017

... never had cornbread until I moved to TX from 'up north'... still not
fond of it.  REALLY dislike cornbread turkey stuffing : (

peace
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass