[Magdalen] Hymn choices...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue May 30 02:03:46 UTC 2017

... the idea being theme of lyrics 'matching/coordinating' with lectionary
readings theme and purpose

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass