[Magdalen] Bullied?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue May 30 17:01:56 UTC 2017

Lynn, I just saw the news item on your state legislature.

The legislator who made the stupid threat claimed he was justified because
one demonstrator was carrying a sign that read "Illegal and here to stay."

Which made me think:
let's sell (or give away) T-shirts !!!

Like the King of Denmark, who appeared wearing a gold Star of David the day
after the occupying army declared all Jews must, I'd wear a t-shirt that
said I was an illegal alien. If enough did, the cogs of ICE would be full
of sabots.
-M