[Magdalen] Loome Books moving back downtown

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue May 30 22:10:20 UTC 2017

Thank you, +Tony! I've been meaning to get back to Loome and see more
of the Twin Cities some long weekend. My therapist wishes I would plan
it and do it...would be good practice (I have a bit of trouble with
planning and doing things...or desiring to do things in the first
place). The spontaneity of that lovely trip was uncharacteristic of me
but felt good. So was my Easter Day alone this year, attending a
Vespers and going to a cinema without having chosen a film to see
before I got there. <gasp!>

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA