[Magdalen] Loome Books moving back downtown

anthony clavier anthonyfmclavier at gmail.com
Tue May 30 22:26:51 UTC 2017

Dear Scott:

In my antiquity I have come to see the wisdom in George Herbert's, "The
trivial round, the common task, will furnish all I need to ask." So my
weeks extend in a muted, predictable rhythm.

I was watching 84 Charing Cross Road again with a friend when your email
arrived, and thus my mind and heart were made glad by your words.

Did you know that now I'm too old to get into much mischief, +Michael, our
Presiding Bishop has granted me the right of the title and dress of a
bishop? It's typically thoughtful of him. And so, after nearly twenty
years, I remain,

Warmly,

+Tony

The  Rt. Rev. Anthony F.M. Clavier
Co-editor, The Anglican Digest, Vicar: St. Thomas' Episcopal Church, Glen
Carbon and St. Bartholomew's Episcopal Church, Granite City, Illinois.