[Magdalen] prayers for little Wilson...

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue May 30 23:39:50 UTC 2017

Poor Wilson! HFM is normally more miserable than serious, although there
can be complications. The worst that would normally happen to Wilson would
be that he could get dehydrated and end up in the hospital on IVs, which
would at least keep him away from baby Carter, but someone would have to
stay with him. Prayers that he feels better soon.

Good handwashing is essential and the best advice I can give is to isolate
not Wilson, but Carter, which will be easier since he's a small infant and
not mobile. Keep him away from Wilson until the blisters go away and Wilson
isn't coughing any more. This stuff is viral and spread by coughing, skin
contact, and feces.

Your friendly neighborhood RN(ret)