[Magdalen] prayers for little Wilson...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue May 30 22:13:49 UTC 2017

Wilson, my 22 month old grandson has been diagnosed with hand, foot and
mouth disease... He has so many blisters in his mouth he doesn't want to eat
or drink and is running a high fever... Ali (his mom) has Carter the 2 month
old to worry about and the doctor said Ali and my son Nathan could very well
get it also... No experience with this before.  Any one else?

Meanwhile will you hold that little family in prayer? Thank you!

peace
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass