[Magdalen] Anyone want a good book of daily meditations?

trevathans at comcast.net trevathans at comcast.net
Wed May 31 02:17:56 UTC 2017

FYI, Lynn Ronkainen emailed me rather quickly and said she would like to have the book, so I have got it all wrapped and ready to mail to her.

Ann, I appreciated your comments, and will again consider getting off Digest mode, but my past experience tells me I would be less likely to open and read posts individually than to skim through the digest. POSTS would accumulate until it seemed too overwhelming, and instead of getting an overview regularly I would see nothing at all. I do not use Gmail and don't think I really want to add another email account. It's only Magdalen that does not allow my iPad posts to get through, so I probably just have to plan around it a little better and deal with Magdalen email when I AM on the laptop doing the few things I do there. Facebook has become the place I am most engaged, and I am connected with a fair number of you all there, but not everyone, and of course the Pub is a different sort of place altogether, so I'll try a bit harder.

Thanks for the responses!

Carol T