[Magdalen] Anyone want a good book of daily meditations?

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Wed May 31 02:45:21 UTC 2017

I too am glad to see you here, Carol, although we are connected on Facebook
and manage to see each other occasionally in person (which is overdue, I
think). My problem with Facebook, as compared with Magdalen, is that I have
SO many friends there that I never see all of anyone's posts and often
don't see a friend's posts at all unless it gets a lot of responses. The
pub provides a more intimate, if somewhat subdued, conversation. Have you
tried posting to Magdalen on the iPad by initiating a post directly, rather
than replying to the digest? It might make a difference.

--

Christopher Hart