[Magdalen] Loome Books moving back downtown

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Wed May 31 02:38:10 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----

I love Loome also.

I have personal associations. My father was born in Stillwater not too far from the church near the site of the former state prison.
Oneof the former proprietors was a young man that I had baptized at  St. Mary's in the early 70's.
They actually spent some few thousands on me over the years because they bought the duplicates from the Christ the Redeemer Library and then bought some of my items when I moved from Chicago to Atlanta, and came down again to buy some of my leftovers and also items from the library of a gentleman parishioner of Sts. Sergius and Bacchus who had a tremendous library.

My friend has his own store at this point.

I will probably return

Joe