[Magdalen] Sutherland Springs

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 19:20:50 UTC 2017

Sad to say, Texas is run by men with (IMNSHO) seriously damaged souls.
There is something very wrong with the governor; I believe the tree that
fell on him and made him a paraplegic also severely damaged his soul and
sense of humanity. I don't know what did it to the lieutenant governor and
the AG. They are all very sick and IMO very bad men.