[Magdalen] Delicious irony

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 16:27:03 UTC 2017

The interesting thing about it is that she didn't campaign on any of those
issues. Her campaign stuck to local stuff, like improving highway 28, which
I gather has been a very sore point with the area for a long time,
education, and taxes---stuff people REALLY care about, that Marshall seemed
to have forgotten in his "crusades". Proves that local issues will get you
there with the majority!