[Magdalen] Supreme Court denies Diocese of South Carolina's motions to rehear and recuse

Catharine Phillips revcphillips at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 19:52:03 UTC 2017

Hi Ginga.
Ugh.
We have the Diocese of Quincy here joined with the Diocese of Chicago. Had
our Convention this weekend. Pleasant. Don't know what is happening with
the split-off group other than they got the name and buildings.

Sounds like your parish is doing well.

Blessings, my friend.
Catharine

--
*Catharine Phillips, MA, MDiv, CADC*

*All will be well.  Period.  (Thank you, Julian of Norwich)*

allwillbewellperiod.blogspot.com