[Magdalen] Net neutrality query, primarly for B Reid.

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Thu Nov 23 14:48:00 UTC 2017

See the video I posted earlier. I don't believe it'll affect folks outside
the US. The only folks who are for this are the ISP's - AT&T, Verizon,
Comcast, etc. It's bad for anyone who uses the Internet and it's bad for
content providers, which includes Amazon, Google, Netflix, Hulu, YouTube,
etc., and anyone who puts stuff on the web.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com