[Magdalen] Net neutrality query, primarly for B Reid.

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Thu Nov 23 17:33:30 UTC 2017

The caveat I would add is that non-American users of American
(especially) content providers may be affected to the extent that the
changes against net neutrality either threaten those providers or force
them to come up with new ways of doing business, but I don't know that
there's any good way of guessing how they will be affect AND how they
will react to it AND how that reaction may or may not affect
international users of those services.

Kristin

--
  Kristin Rollins