[Magdalen] Thanksgiving Greetings

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 05:10:48 UTC 2017

My therapist approved as well, as it is in line with my right to opt out of
events I had no chance to help plan. It removes anger from the situation;
if my opting out seems unacceptable, Scott could consider involving me in
the planning. I'm fine with opting out if this is not possible. Christmas
has a plan already that I've bought into, and I'll participate fully.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA