[Magdalen] Thanksgiving Greetings

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Nov 24 04:01:13 UTC 2017

A couple consisting of a man who does some gardening for me and his wife with
Parkinson's plus the two of us made up the Thanksgiving group here in the
Pennsylvania Poconos.  The weather was nice, sunny and 50ish.

We ordered the precooked dinner from Wegman's, and it was, predictably,
delicious.  There're even leftovers, despite our feasting.

We did our traditional Macy's Parade (TV) this morning.

Today is an anniversary of sorts for me.  I moved into this home 30 years
ago today.  That's a long time in one spot.

David S.