[Magdalen] Thanksgiving Greetings

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 24 17:13:54 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----

Hi Scott,

,

I am glad you had a a stress free Thanksgiving and that you are set up for Christmas.
Speaking of which, have you or anyone else on the list heard about a Listgiv for this year?  I haven't heard from Lynn in a longtime and there are times I wonder if I have accidentally dropped my membership, although I have had emails recently from Ann and David Strang and a few others.

Joe Cirou