[Magdalen] on Mary Oliver

Andre and Carol trevathans at comcast.net
Sat Nov 25 19:05:44 UTC 2017

I love Mary Oliver, have for a long time. Like Ann, I sort of suspected it marked me as lowbrow, but I didn't actually care. I have quoted lines from her poems many times in my daily facebook offerings. So far nobody has thrown rotten fruit. Probably most of my friends arenot among the top levels of the literati either.

Carol T

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App