[Magdalen] on Mary Oliver

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 03:03:09 UTC 2017

Funny, I never think of lowbrow or highbrow...just what I like, and I LOVE
Mary Oliver!  She gave a reading in Richmond several years ago, and it was
wonderful, She and Billy Collins are my favorite contemporary poets.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*