[Magdalen] In South Carolina, it ain't over yet

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 19:41:29 UTC 2017

Jay, I get it.  I am gullible, an idealist, and blindly hopeful...until
those hopes are dashed.  I was so angry with myself last week when I
actually believed that the Lawrence church would let stand the SCSC
decision not to rehear the case.  How stupid I was/am...Most Episcopalians
in SC are worn out with all this.  I don't give a hoot about the property.
We're doing a pretty good job of being the church without any buildings.
Most of us do not want that property...how on earth could we afford it.  I
do know that TEC and TECSC have some important protocols to be specified in
the courts.  Whew!

Ginga

On Sat, Nov 25, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com