[Magdalen] In South Carolina, it ain't over yet

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 21:30:40 UTC 2017

Jim, this woman is absolutely brilliant and ultra conservative.  The house
analogy does not work for me either but she is writing a response to
another letter written by Steve Skardon, an Episcopalian in SC who has a
blog named scepiscopalians,com. Steve is brave. Describing theft of
identity and houses of worship and people's minds/hearts is difficult.  The
Koolaid is potent.  No analogy quite works.

Ginga

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>