[Magdalen] advent materials

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 21:09:30 UTC 2017

I am looking for some Advent materials to share with families.  We have a
license to use some Presbyterian publication, but honestly it looks a bit
too protestant, if you will excuse my snobbyness.  anyone know a web site
for free things for Advent that might look slightly Anglican?

I have not taught church school for about 2 years.  When I did I used the
free lectionary based stuff from the Episcopal church that was online.  I
no longer have that web address.  Can anyone help?

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH
Western Michigan