[Magdalen] Pastoral care

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Tue Nov 28 23:51:12 UTC 2017

And at the very least, calls and questions about what you need and/or want
(including whether you want a clergy visit). Even if the priest neglects to
call and ask (thinking about my own “things left undone” here), somebody
should ask, and then pass a request on to clergy.

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY