[Magdalen] Pastoral care

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Wed Nov 29 00:52:36 UTC 2017

St. Bede’s, Atlanta, has a Share the Care group which coordinates with clergy for pastoral needs.  Daughters of the King maintains the St. Bede’s prayer request list and also coordinates with clergy.

But remember - someone has to report the need.  None of these entities is clairvoyant.

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net