[Magdalen] advent materials

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 07:17:39 UTC 2017

Well, I put some stuff into my trusty search engine and
https://www.episcopalchurch.org/posts/youth/advent-resources

https://www.episcopalchurch.org/page/lesson-plans-work

https://www.churchpublishing.org/products/journeythroughadvent

And I note Cokesbury has some stuff. I was impressed with some of their
stuff when I was in seminary. They are Methodist, which is kinda Episcopal
lite.
https://www.cokesbury.com/forms/DynamicContent.aspx?id=439&pageid=2449

And if you wish to look further, the Cokesbury site is  cokesbury.com , as
you can see from the above URL.

Hope this is helpful.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford