[Magdalen] From American Public Media.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 19:07:20 UTC 2017

He just needs a new distributor. And he’ll find one, although I think he’ll
find a for-profit distributor a cruel master.

Not surprised at all by American Public Media’s actions.
IIRC this enterprise began in Collegeville at St. John’s University.
And we know the RC has had its consciousness raised re: the matters of
sexual abuse and assault.
-M

On Thursday, November 30, 2017, Ann Markle <ann.markle at aya.yale.edu